Hi, I’m Phoebe
My passion for travel and adventure sparked this blog in 2017 when my boyfriend Danny and I quit our jobs and travelled to Central and South America for three months on a whirlwind trip from the beaches of Mexico to the mountains of Peru.
I began writing this blog to keep friends and family up to date with our trip and have been documenting my life ever since.
Shortly after returning to ‘normal’ life, we packed up our stuff and moved to the other side of the world to London. And so the adventure continues!
A bit about me:
- I’m a kiwi girl, I grew up in New Zealand never far from the sea. However, my parents are British emigrants so I’m lucky I get a dual passport.
- I have lived in five cities in three different countries during my twenties, including; Nelson, Dunedin, Christchurch (New Zealand), Melbourne (Australia, and now London (UK)!
- I work in digital marketing for my 9-5, balancing my passion for travel and exploring with paying the bills!
- I would call myself a city girl, but I am at my absolute happiest in nature or by the ocean.
- I genuinely love any type of exploring, whether it be going to a coffee shop in my neighbourhood that I haven’t been to yet or travelling to the far corners of the world I’m at my happiest soaking in new things and experiencing this world we live in.
- Along with travel, my other hobbies and passions include; reading, art, photography, self-development, yoga, and food!
Thanks for stopping by my blog, if you’re interested in following along my adventures follow me on Instagram